Campus Labs’ Compliance Assist is the University’s strategic planning, assessment, and accreditation software. Compliance Assist facilitates the documentation of assessment efforts and creates reports that showcase campus achievements and institutional effectiveness.
- Using your NinerNET credentials log into Compliance Assist by clicking this link https://uncc.campuslabs.com/planning/
- If you need access email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your user name and password.
- Attend a Compliance Assist workshop and review the user guides before entering data.
- All assessment data and reports located in a centralized system
- Allows collection of assessment artifacts and data throughout the year
- Allows linking of departmental assessments to division and university objectives
- Allows workflow management and progress tracking
- Links supporting documentation to goals and objectives