Gradescope at Charlotte
Gradescope is a feedback and assessment tool that dramatically reduces the pain and time associated with grading exams, homework, and other assignments. Gradescope is widely used for delivering assessments remotely. It enables instructors and graders to give better and more timely feedback, resulting in improved learning outcomes. Dynamic rubrics help streamline the tedious parts of grading while increasing grading consistency. AI-assisted Grading allows instructors to automatically group similar answers and grade all the answers in each group at once. Gradescope also helps with grading programming assignments at scale and can automatically grade printed bubble sheets. Gradescope replaced the OPSCAN service on June 30, 2022 as Charlotte’s bubble sheet exam grading service. A FAQ has been developed to provide answers to many of the questions you may have about the use of Gradescope in your course.
Students can use the Gradescope Moble App available in both the Google Play store (Android) or the App Store (iOS).
- What is Gradescope?
- Directions to access your Gradescope account
- Register for a live weekly workshop
- View On-demand recored workshops
- Visit Gradescopes Help Center
- Visit Gradescopes FAQ
- Gradescope in Canvas (Webinar) – Shows how to link your Canvas course to Gradescope and sync the rosters
- How to adjust Gradescope roster to use 800# for Bubble sheet exam (Video) and Step-by-step instructions
- Student Bubble Sheet Answer Form
- Setting up a Bubble Sheet Exam (Video) – appoximately 4 minutes