Mathematics BA student learning outcome statements
- Student learning outcomes assessments are scheduled every semester.
- Exams, presentations and rubrics
- 70% of students assessed will meet or exceed target
Use of Learning Evidence:
- The results were used to inform instruction and encourage increased attention to higher level thinking and visualizing.
- The department continues to provide opportunities for faculty members to discuss student performance and how to improve their ability to construct proofs.
Return to CLAS Student Learning Outcomes Assessment main page.